Friday, April 25, 2014

Learning the rules

After last weekend, I decided that I need to stop relying on my opponent to tell me what I can do and start really learning the rules for myself.

I have been reading through the rule book bit by bit through the week.  With the way that things have went, I have not really had that much time to get far but I plan on doing a lot of reading tomorrow.  Taking the time to re-read it after playing several games I think is being helpful.  The book makes a lot more sense to me than it did before I really had a concept of what a lot of the rules were saying.

Aside from that, I have not had much time to work on modeling or painting this week.  I have my 3rd Rhino together through step 3 in the book...enough to play it, but the big pieces not glued together so that painting will still be easy to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment