Thursday, June 19, 2014

I need more pictures of my games

I came across this picture taken last week at Atlantis playing against Necrons.  Here we see the vicious Heldrake about to torch some Necrons.  In the background you will see a squad of Plague Marines and Typhus after killing some scarab swarms that were eating the Land Raider.

I love the look of the Heldrake but the mismatch of the marines behind them and the grey Land Raider needs some attention.

The Heldrake will get an article discussing the paint job once I decide to finish it.  It is mostly Death World Forest and Leadbelcher.  I have not went back and done washes or any additional layers which I need to do...but grey models have been getting more attention.

The pieces of paper on the table are objective markers.  Neither of us had real ones.  We were playing one of the new Tactical Objective missions.  Tons of fun and the game is up for grabs by either side till the last turn.  This one ended with me winning 10 to 6.

Having this shot of the game is cool, but seeing the game unfold over multiple turns would be more fun.  I am going to try to do that this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment