Thursday, June 12, 2014

Plague Marines

I have been working on a few squads of Plague Marines recently.  They are very tough troops and they have been fun to paint....rusted armor filled with a plagued, almost dead marine.  Once I am done, I will have 3 squads of 5 with two special weapons in each.

I did a base coat of Death World Forest then a heavy drybrush of Nurgling Green.  Metal bits were Leadbelcher.  Skin was Bugman's Glow followed by Rakarth Flesh. Then washes of Agrax Earthshade and Seraphim Sepia.  Finally, metal bits received some Typhus Corrosion and Rysa Rust with a little Ironbreaker to show some wear and chipped edges.  I will probably end up basing these like the zombies.

First Finished Plague Marine:


Work in Progress Album:
https://imgur.com/a/ZvrVv

No comments:

Post a Comment